Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009

Often (Arpad, João Franco)


»This is my never-ending type project Often. My first drawings were inspired by Albert-Jan Pool's DIN typeface (which was a redesign of the german DIN 1941) and the bestseller Gill Sans by Eric Gill. I tried to smooth and blend the harsh and letterhead style of DIN with the elegancy and roundness of Gill Sans. Finally, I'm releasing Often for beta testing. Lots of special characters missing, kerning pairs and ligatures because I want this to go to fonts(dot)com and fontshop(dot)com, and be my first commercial font.
**YOU CANNOT USE THIS FONT OUTSIDE OF DEVIANT ART
THIS FONT IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE (websites, logos, banners, books, etc)**
If these rules aren't followed, I'll be forced to take my own measures. This project means a lot to me and so it does the feedback from you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen